Plastic Recycling Extruder Properties

lychee9416
Post-Consumer spend are contained with straightener particles, wood pieces along with paper labels…etc. Thus, the perfect solution is from the material sorting, cleanup, drying and processing in the high end quality recycled pellets is the essential factors toward small business success.
Thanks to the easiest yet powerful design connected with plastic recycling machine, plus integrate with advanced auto cleaning filtration. It ensures the outstanding filtration efficiency and consistently high output performance.
The collected post-consumer STOMACH MUSCLES and PS regrind possess the higher bulk density of 200-600 kg/m3 and it is with more fluidity. Both properties create the washing and sorting processes working better as well as the material thus being available in a more clean-sorted type.
Meanwhile, We customize the tailor-made screw profile design which is optimized the melting movement paths and activities to get both materials, and the suitable pelletizing die head design is usually beneficial for stabilizing the coffee quality and consistency of the pelletizing process.
Moreover, the consumer request the intelligent h2o level sensing control around the vibration tank to increase the cooling efficiency in period. With simplified and user-friendly system design, the cooling temperature could be visible monitored and governed via intelligent PLC handle system, the average output connected with its Repro Direct 150 is reached as long as 700~800 kg/hr for your business benefit constant contribution, impressively described by this factory director.
As an experienced recycler in the submit consumer recycling industry, the excellent quality with the recycled pellets and huge efficiency of machinery operation are an important two indicators we follow.
We consider that the only yet powerful machine, and its high penetration of fully automation control system might be met with our requirement, says by the buyer. By adopting with bright touch panel control method, the energy and current consumption might be monitored in-time, and this feeding, cutter compacting, extrusion, purification, pelletizing units are versatile switched control and records setting precisely. The other value-added functionality on this smart PLC control technique including as below:
1. Preheating sequence of the extruder temperature for higher penetration of automation.
2. Process parameter files setting, recording and simulation
3. Operation data curve investigation
4. Operation error worry and in-time report.