1. Use the ball lock accessory with an iron piece for removing the grip and insert it into the small hole under the grip. Follow the previous step to easily unscrew the grip.
2. Use a flat-head screwdriver to pry up the gasket behind the handle. Use a Phillips screwdriver or an electric screwdriver to loosen the fixing screws in the ball lock.
3. Take out the old ball lock from the other side of the ball lock. Use an electric screwdriver or a cross screwdriver to remove the lock bolt.
4. Use the same method as step one to remove the new handle of the ball lock assembly. Remove the fixed lock plate and gasket of the ball lock.
5. Install the lock bolt first, then install the ball lock, and test whether the latches between each other are accurately engaged. Use an electric screwdriver or screwdriver to install the fixed lock plate.