How to choose a forex broker to invest in stocks?

How to choose a forex broker to invest in stocks?

bitrebin
How to choose a forex broker to invest in stocks?

Re: How to choose a forex broker to invest in stocks?

deriment
The best forex broker is the one that meets all the needs of the investor. The broker that is best suited to the experienced client may be of little value to the novice trader. When choosing a broker, you need to consider not only his skills, but also yours. First, it is worth thinking about what we expect from a broker, perhaps it is easy access to training, or maybe to analytical tools.

Re: How to choose a forex broker to invest in stocks?

jerelliker
I can recommend RoboMarkets to you. This broker offers very favorable trading conditions. Spreads are low here and you will constantly be aware of Stock and Forex trading sessions hours https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/info/forex-trading-hours/
This way you can plan your time wisely and use it to achieve the best results.